How does my company implement ISO/TS 16949?
- Be sure your organization is committed to the effort of ISO/TS 16949 certification.
- Ensure you have good communication within your business and supply chain.
- Perform a Gap analysis that compares an existing Quality Management System (QMS) with the ISO/TS 16949 requirements.
- Perform a survey with your stakeholders and supply about the current quality processes.
- Organize an implementation team.
- Delegate the roles, responsibilities and timesframes.
- Implement the basic principles of the ISO/TS 16949 standard to your organization.
- Train your staff.
- Perform internal audits regularly to review your ISO/TS 16949 system.
A quotation for registration to ISO/TS 16949:2009 can be provided by clicking the "Request a Quote" link or calling ASR at: 888-891-9002.