The new final draft of the ISO 14001:2015 standard has been published.
Typically the final draft version is very close to the new published standard expected by the end of the year. You may want to puchase the final draft and begin reviewing how it will impact your organization. Contact us and we'll tell you where you can purchase this publication.
Impact of the new ISO 14001:2015 standard:
- Better integration with business strategies
- Risk Management focus
- Improves sustainability concepts in the EMS
- Addresses performance metrics
- Reduction in prescriptive requirements
- Integrates with other ISO standards
ASR is an accredited ISO 14001 registrar. We value our customers. ASR is committed to provide comprehensive evaluation for standards registration that can be treated as an asset to our customers.